Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 April, 02:59
For those who haven't yet figured it out, you are watching a movie. A whitehat production to wake up the sheep globally. The networks are in the process of self destruction. Q controls the narratives at this point because the NSA had the dirt on all the networks. Decades of deception is being carefully unwound. You can't just pull the plug or tell people, you must show them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patrick O’Brien @pob2222
My wife got the Pfizer without telling me and I’m gutted. Is there any chance it is not the real Pfizer with the mRna?
06:04 PM - Apr 14, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by pob2222 in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
14 April, 11:06
In response Patrick O’Brien to his Publication
I can give you the link to the hour-long video of the Gen if you would like it. I can find it...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
14 April, 11:05
I'm sorry, she should have told you even if you disagreed. It is the real Pfizer, it is the mRNA. The J&J is sounding like it was basically a placebo, and people were taking that one instead of the mRNA ones, so they have effectively shut down the J&J vaccine. J&J was the only non-mRNA vaccine we have in the US. Moderna and Pfizer are both mRNA.

My husband got it too (we're separated, I tried to warn him, he did it to spite me and thumb his nose at coworkers who refuse to get it). Nothing I can do for him.

Gen McInerney got the first shot, was told not get the second by a different doctor, and is now on Ivermectin once a week and hydrochloroquinoline (2 pills) every day for 6-12 months. He said the first shot wipes out your immune system, the second shot sets you up for the cytokine storm later when you come across a cold virus or what they believe will be SPARS in 2025 (Agenda 2025, you can find it on John Hopkins' website, they held their meetings there).

America First @AmericaFirst17
14 April, 08:42
Nick Ortner’s Tapping Technique to Calm Anxiety & Stress in 3 Minutes - YouTube

Have you ever tried EFT tapping for anxiety? Nick Ortner of The Tapping Solution shares a simple, introductory, three-minute EFT tapping technique you can do...

14 April, 08:33
Go on a 3 day fast (or more!) for your wife. Ask God to immunize her from harm.

Think good thoughts. Release stress and fear.

Pale Horse @PaleHorseCometh
14 April, 07:11
In that case, your wife is a moron!

14 April, 08:33
In response Pale Horse to his Publication
Get out of here.