Jody Donohue @Jody
Ok So knowing the Trump family, Ivanka getting the needle is a miss for me. Since when do they leave an envelope of the manufacturer of the needle in plain view? Is she giving comms? Dig patriots. ( 3 pics)
05:42 PM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
14 April, 10:31
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
cananon20 my thoughts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Natascha Donna Rose Fuglesang @Natascha_Donna_Rose
14 April, 08:19
wedding ring ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
14 April, 08:21
In response Natascha Donna Rose Fuglesang to her Publication
kush is done! Crooked pos. She hadn’t wore them a month before Trump left.

14 April, 08:10
The nurse’s name Torres means ‘Towers’, I believe.

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 April, 08:12
Nice! i’ll incorporate that into my search. thx

14 April, 08:03
one picture is a bit mirrored. Theres an ‘8’ in the background beyond the chineses-ish screens (Ikea I think). Theres a yellow basket in the foreground (Q).

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 April, 08:09

Tresha Miranda @Tresha
14 April, 07:20
I have trust issues with her, not sure why?

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 April, 07:25
In response Tresha Miranda to his Publication
Probably because of Kush. Never mistake your Potus as someone to mess with. On that note, he has his kids respect and they dare not upset daddy 😉

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
14 April, 07:08
You're right, Jody, I believe it is comms. Ivanka wants us to dig into the company....follow the $
Thanks for sharing your research so far!

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 April, 07:24
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Of course!

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 April, 06:08
Remember President Trump doesn’t have the WW stage. Before we jump the gambit on Ivanka, understand that these can most definitely be comms. I’m still digging but that photo is not what it seems. The pressure from the needle wouldn’t make that dome effect ( almost cupped on her skin) will update.

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 April, 06:05
2 pics

Jody Donohue @Jody
2 pics

Jody Donohue @Jody
2 pics

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 April, 06:04
2 pics

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 April, 06:04
2 pics