r363l l10n @r363ll10n
Joe Biden is a clear and present danger to our country. That's why I filed articles of impeachment against him.

But Nancy Pelosi is blocking those articles from going forward ...

Help me grow the #impeachbiden movement across the country by sharing this with all of your friends!

Sign Here -> https://action.greene2020....

-- Marjorie

realmarjoriegreeene
05:38 PM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
14 April, 07:57
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
it seems that no matter what we do the establishment plays by their own rules. they do not listen no matter what petitions we do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 April, 06:34
Normally I agree 💯% with your posts.....

Not today....

HANG biden.....ok now I agree 🤪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
14 April, 06:32
I don't think we need to impeach someone who stole the election.
WE NEED TO JUST KICK HIS ARS OUT!!!!!!!

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
14 April, 06:30
We all need to flood MGT with love and support. Some delusional twit running against her vows to go after some dangerous entity called QAnon. I looked but can't find such an entity.