Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
14 April, 09:22
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
ok, the up close picture of Ivanka getting the shot ( @jody post) looks off...very sharp needle, slipping into your skin, does not make a huge indention in your skin, like the picture shows. A fake needle that is not meant to penetrate the skin would probably do that however.........🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
14 April, 07:58
(3pics) under aisle 8 ( 8 biontech) locations. Address in Germany. More to this than meets the eye that’s for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
14 April, 10:03
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Awesome objectivity, I agree. Something doesn't add up with Ivanka's tweet.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 April, 07:26
Personally I just want to remove this tweet as my post I just find it super creepy

Dana***** ****** @Danuta
14 April, 06:23
nope she is not or will be arrested, btw it is not her , anyone can make a twit like that. Discernment is a good thing

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 April, 06:26
In response Dana***** ****** to her Publication
I don’t know what’s behind this, but this is not good. I pray Our wonderful Donald J Trump does not have to deal with problems of any kind related to his daughter.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 April, 06:28
In response Dana***** ****** to her Publication
i LOVE THIS MAN!! Somebody needs to be arrested behind this tweet.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
14 April, 06:06
🤔 Wearing jeans and a white T...super unlike her my gut says and her hair is very different than everyday for the past 5 years

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 April, 06:15
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
ikr? way off

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 April, 06:30
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
I’ve never seen her wearing a white tee and jeans. NOT IVANKA!👇🏻👇🏻😁

Toni Perruso @Tper58
14 April, 06:02
you don’t See her getting it as others

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 April, 06:15
In response Toni Perruso to his Publication
true

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
14 April, 06:01
Tough decisions had to be made.. Imagine Princess Di and her sons. Jr and his extended family and many other tough decisons.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 April, 07:28
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I’ve often thought about her. 🌹

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
14 April, 05:59
Say what? Mind blown right now! Kushner shocked me.. I am shock proof after this!

Doc Zortman @Zdoc6
14 April, 05:57
So easily manipulated - give this a couple of months to determine if she really did this...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 April, 06:16
In response Doc Zortman to his Publication
not really, somethings way off.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
14 April, 05:53
This has been on MY mind🤷‍♀️. Have not seen, nor heard from this on for a while🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
14 April, 05:43
Remember things are going to get very tricky,
We are reversing the witch craft, normies lefties now think. 🤔Hold on,.
Logi thinking
Trust yourself fuck the vax.
YOU think Trump rabbiting on about vaccines a coincidence.
Trust your own judgement in the end 💯🙏

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
14 April, 05:53
In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication
It’s all about us learning to THINK and TRUST Ourselves imo. And Actors Act....Personally I ❤️ Ivanka. time will tell. nothing is as it seems inthink

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
14 April, 06:06
In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication
AMEN BOTHER AMEN!!!!!

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
14 April, 05:40

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
14 April, 05:38
Now THAT would be "The Shot heard round the world", FOR SURE.

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
14 April, 05:35
Is this the arrest that would shock the world?

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 April, 06:24
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I didn’t mean that she was or will be arrested. I don’t know where the rumor started about world leaders etc getting the shot publicly meant they were engaging in an old scenario, for lack of a the proper word, Saving their dignity by saying that they died of some dreaded disease. for example. I can’t remember what it’s called it starts with a K