: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 01:04
PSA:
spread this far and wide. anyone in vegas, be smart, vigilent, and observe your surroundings. if something doesnt feel right or doesnt look right it most likely is not. pls do not let your guard down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ImAwakeAreYou
24 January, 04:25
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
I have seem many of these from the riots during the summer time and not on a single one did it ever say must have clean criminal record, drivers licence, and must past backround check... plus this has our flag on it, there banners are usually black and red or black and white... This seems odd...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Momma Bear @ImAwakeAreYou
25 January, 01:12
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
I know military wouldn't post on craigs list... but when sid the left ever care about criminal records... That's what I don't get and seems odd.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
25 January, 01:17
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
i just wanted to bring awareness. so my fellow americans in vegas are on alert and stay vigilent. see something say something