: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
PSA:
spread this far and wide. anyone in vegas, be smart, vigilent, and observe your surroundings. if something doesnt feel right or doesnt look right it most likely is not. pls do not let your guard down.
01:04 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
24 January, 07:49
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
better to be prepared. raise the situational awareness. keep you mindful instead of full of mind

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 07:48
in regards to double meaning. this could just be clickbait, to attract our attention. look here not there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon Hartman @RedeemedoftheLORD
24 January, 07:27
This may actually be a legit training exercise.

24 January, 07:38
In response Sharon Hartman to her Publication
on craigslist?

24 January, 07:43
In response Sharon Hartman to her Publication
i mean......if thats what theyre using these days. in all my years of using craigslist i have never seen anything like it. this stuff stands out to a non average eye

Momma Bear @ImAwakeAreYou
24 January, 04:25
I have seem many of these from the riots during the summer time and not on a single one did it ever say must have clean criminal record, drivers licence, and must past backround check... plus this has our flag on it, there banners are usually black and red or black and white... This seems odd...

24 January, 04:33
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
military will not post on craigslist

Susie MAGA @susieQ
24 January, 04:04
also this... for Fort Sumter, SC
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
24 January, 04:00
I think it's a psyop from the D's.
They probably want to distract what ever Trump is going to bring up those days. Trumps Impeaeachment evidence against Pelosi and Biden.

24 January, 04:05
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
trump wont bring it up, has to stay neutral

Slater 17_ @Slater17_
24 January, 01:55
If anybody knows a military soldier, please show them this post!
so that they can see what is coming to Vegas...

Dean Lech @Deanlech9
23 January, 01:59
they always run these types of exercises, when they have a plan for something.. wonder what biden & company is up to.. i found the post with the phone number but when you click on it its says it was deleted by author. but i captured the phone number

23 January, 02:05
In response Dean Lech to his Publication
thanQ. i just made another post with this exact info. lets spread this like a wild fire

Only followers of this user (jennifermfdancer84) can see their posts

23 January, 02:07
In response Jennifer Marie F to her Publication
i kust posted all the info in my other post. lets spread it like a wild fire

IslandGirl Aloha @Xanadu10699
23 January, 01:52
Disgusting.

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
23 January, 01:44
🕶️👓

23 January, 01:24
the coordinaters name is chris muller i dont remember his number.

23 January, 01:22
does anybody have the original post? it has the coordinaters name and number

Proud Maja 82 @PatriotsMaja82
23 January, 01:58
Was his number the same as the one to text on the post? Someone did say Antifa inbound recently... 🤔

Lone*gal ToTheEnd @lonestargal
23 January, 01:22
🤔😂🤣😂 military using craigslist

23 January, 01:24
In response Lone*gal ToTheEnd to her Publication
they are going to try and frame the military

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 January, 01:20
👀