Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My article "The Total Reset of Everything" is now available to read here: https://martingeddes.activ...
03:45 PM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
15 April, 03:57
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ•ŠThank you for everything! Love how you write & your
awesome photography! You will be remembered for your special
contribution at this critical time in history. Love you, my brother!
God Bless you! πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ’™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
15 April, 03:25
Beautiful, articulate distillation of an amazingly complex paradigm change that doesn't overload the circuits...

This I'm saving for when TSHTF; I'm going to send it to my friends and family once they regain consciousness, lol.
Thanks, Martin
β™‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
15 April, 03:30
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
Amen. I was fortunate to have fought beside @martingeddes for a lot longer than both of us would have believed in 2018 or so. What a ride. Let's see now I lost track of where we are LOL!

Franz Glaus @Ruby_Ray_Media
14 April, 06:29
I will republish this on rubyraymedia.com. Thanks Martin!

ChΓ© Trust-The-Plan @humunu
14 April, 05:27
Thank Martin. Great article!

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
14 April, 05:03
Received it in my email a little while ago. Great article. I appreciate you.

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
14 April, 04:50
Thank you PatriotπŸ™πŸ»

Barry O Reilly @Baz777
14 April, 04:39
Great stuff Martin

Angie Mac @AngieMac
14 April, 03:59
Thank you, Martin!!! Can’tvwait to read and share!!!