Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
14 April, 12:18
ANTIFA.com still redirects to WhiteHouse.gov .
ANTIFA = BLM = George Soros = Democratic Party
[Joe Biden] said "Antifa was just an idea..."
[Joe Biden] has financially benefitted from ANTIFA / BLM
[Joe Biden] & [George Soros] need to pay for the billions of dollars of destruction [they] encouraged and we know [they] are paying these people to Burn, Loot and Murder... President Trump did say ANITFA is a Terrorist Organizastion and I pray our military does a quick and swift clearing of them before they destroy anymore of our beautiful country! Please pray for our military . πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
#wwg1wga #MAGA #trump2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
'Why is Antifa allowed to operate?"
[Infiltration Works Both Ways]
We Have It ALL.
02:27 PM - Apr 14, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Anders von Hvass @The1stOne
19 April, 04:58
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Totally...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
14 April, 02:34
If we have it ALL, now would be a GREAT time to end the ENTIRE SCAM!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 April, 02:30
PUBLIC NEEDS TO SEE ANTIFA PERP WALKS !

SPORTS @SPORTS
14 April, 02:36
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
No doubt! And not just them. ALL of Congress. Nadler prep walked in nothing but his depends and a baby rattle. Schiff beheaded in DC for all to see, then we roll his head down K St like it is the PBA Championships! Feinstein facing the firing squad? Where do I buy tickets?

We MUST see it ALL! For SEEING is BELIEVING and right now and today we SEE absolutely nothing at ALL!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
14 April, 02:55
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
that’s what I meant when I said hooked up, chrome bracelets