McKinsey Ouid @McKinsey
13 April, 09:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
13 April, 01:49
In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication
I’ve lived here all my life. Feels like another Country. I never thought I would live to say this but I hate Canada. 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
13 April, 02:06
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I'm sorry -- that's sad. Maybe think "hate the Cabal" instead?

Jody Donohue @Jody
13 April, 02:13
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Them especially. I’m just tired of people flooding the country, while our homeless struggle. There is no way Trudeau won his last election. People hate him. Just deterred with it all. Thanks.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
There's another person native to CA who says the gov is getting nutty with ability to enter homes and also give the vax without any warrant or anything. We have the same stuff here with immigration; it's really the Cabal that have done all of this. We are in this together worldwide. Blessings to you. Have faith!!
02:09 PM - Apr 14, 2021
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
14 April, 02:12
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Thank you! I do. My frustration lays with all ofthose who are in complete denial and refuse to question any narrative. I’m surrounded daily, over a year in. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️