Only people mentioned by McKinsey in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
13 April, 01:49
In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication
I’ve lived here all my life. Feels like another Country. I never thought I would live to say this but I hate Canada. 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
13 April, 02:06
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I'm sorry -- that's sad. Maybe think "hate the Cabal" instead?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
13 April, 11:11
Canada has FALLEN! Friends - Canadians have been locked in for a year already! Most people are unaware there is a civil war happening in their own country!

Canada is the poster child for the UN takeover... been happening for decades.

Notice they go to community housing which is predominately immigrant community.... they do not understand their rights. They start there and then spread out from there.

STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS NOW!!! I DO NOT CONSENT!!!

Gail Canty @Gcanty
13 April, 10:59
oh Hell , no

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
13 April, 10:52
Toronto=Babylon

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
13 April, 11:08

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
That is what they will get, if they show up at my door!

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
13 April, 10:31
What about the Nuremberg Code! How does this not apply to be forced or coerced into medical experiments.

Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
13 April, 10:45
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Canada is full on communist now - they don't give af.