r363l l10n @r363ll10n
14 April, 01:22
Chess Grandmaster Anna Muzychuk, on refusing to play in Saudi Arabia. We should all be more like Anna. You won't hear her story anywhere in the Mainstream media.

'In a few days, I'll lose two world titles, one after another. Because I decided not to go to Saudi Arabia. I refuse to play by special rules, wear abaya, be accompanied by a man so I can get out of the hotel, so I don't feel like a second-class person.

'I will follow my principles and not compete in the fast chess and blitz world championship where in just 5 days I could have made more money than with dozens of other combined tournaments. This is all very unpleasant but the sad part is that no one seems to care. Bitter feelings, but I can't go back.'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
Anna is STILL playing chess of the geopolitical style and it may be the most important match of her life.

KUDOS go out to Miss Muzyckuk.
👍👍👍
01:36 PM - Apr 14, 2021
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Veritas159 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deus Omnipotens, click on at the bottom under it