r363l l10n @r363ll10n
Chess Grandmaster Anna Muzychuk, on refusing to play in Saudi Arabia. We should all be more like Anna. You won't hear her story anywhere in the Mainstream media.

'In a few days, I'll lose two world titles, one after another. Because I decided not to go to Saudi Arabia. I refuse to play by special rules, wear abaya, be accompanied by a man so I can get out of the hotel, so I don't feel like a second-class person.

'I will follow my principles and not compete in the fast chess and blitz world championship where in just 5 days I could have made more money than with dozens of other combined tournaments. This is all very unpleasant but the sad part is that no one seems to care. Bitter feelings, but I can't go back.'
01:22 PM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
14 April, 06:57
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
14 April, 04:08
Complete disegagement from a โ€œtitleโ€ they made up
Guessing sheโ€™ll still walk in any time or place and beat anyone

Like patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
14 April, 05:29
In response L1GHTN1NG 5:5 to her Publication
โ€œDisengagementโ€ sorry! nails too long ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
14 April, 01:36
Anna is STILL playing chess of the geopolitical style and it may be the most important match of her life.

KUDOS go out to Miss Muzyckuk.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
14 April, 01:32
I admire her for sticking to her morals and beliefs and not compromising just to win a match, as hard as that is. She is savrificing a lot to stay true to herself๐Ÿ‘

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
14 April, 01:30
Ok this INSPIRING special Soul right here is #BarronTrumps future girlfriend... someone introduce them ASAP ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ imagine what they're combined energy would do for the world ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ

INTUITIVE HUMANITY @QMANITY
14 April, 01:32
YOU SHOULD NEVER COMPROMISE YOUR VALUES FOR ANYONE OR ANY GOVERNMENT OR RELIGION ! YOU ARE STILL A WORLD CHAMPION. PERIOD !

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 April, 01:27
Her rewards will come shes earning them right now!