P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
23 January, 01:23
Lin Wood says NESARA/GESARA is coming: 👇

full: https://rumble.com/vd59zz-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
23 January, 05:09
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Are the military obligated to inform the country that we are under their control? I'd think we have the right to know what's going on, whether it be we currently have 2 different govt or we have one fake one and the other is currently under the control of the military. That's what's confusing me. Why haven't we been yold by military or someone that they are actually in vontrol of our country or what's actually going on government wise

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
You have valid points, Patriot. A lot of us are feeling the same way! Juan O Savin made some good points in about the situation now: 👇
03:02 AM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Bizarro World to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
24 January, 12:39
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Thank you PJ! I truly appreicate you. I'm doing my best to stay out of my ego and more into consciousness, it's not easy, and some days I'm better at it than others. Not all things make sense, so we search. Which is actually a good thing, but I also realize why Trump chose the song "You Can't Always Get What You Want" before his rallies. rat farts!😐😐 I'm very much looking forward to all the Truth being revealed