Lin Wood says NESARA/GESARA is coming: 👇

full: https://rumble.com/vd59zz-...
01:23 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Patriot Always @Patriot4ever777
24 January, 01:30
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
PLEASE LISTEN TO LIN WOOD! 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lethal Anon @Lethal17
24 January, 03:42
prosperity payments too im in

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
23 January, 09:58

Verily Chambers @Verily1
23 January, 06:32

Verily Chambers @Verily1
23 January, 06:31

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 06:16
YESSIR!!! [around][28th] is kick off

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
23 January, 05:09
Are the military obligated to inform the country that we are under their control? I'd think we have the right to know what's going on, whether it be we currently have 2 different govt or we have one fake one and the other is currently under the control of the military. That's what's confusing me. Why haven't we been yold by military or someone that they are actually in vontrol of our country or what's actually going on government wise

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
24 January, 03:02
In response Bizarro World to her Publication
You have valid points, Patriot. A lot of us are feeling the same way! Juan O Savin made some good points in about the situation now: 👇

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
23 January, 03:53
Nice......thx PJ

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
23 January, 03:31
ONG this is fantastic news! If this is true than anything I told my husband will come true in the end! This video is like 3 hours long, where is the part where he acknowledges NESARA?

Mabo Q17 @MaboQ17
23 January, 05:26
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
It's 3 minutes long and he says it in the first few seconds.

Verily Chambers @Verily1
23 January, 06:24
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
https://drive.google.com/f... Please read my article on the Coming GOLD STANDARD and consider buying SILVER while you still have time. Buy coins or bars (not collectibles) and take possession. If you prefer buy shares in SILVER miners. I post on HOTCOPPER.com.au as VERILY1 in Australia and focus on SILVER miners there. There are only a handful in Australia so it is not too hard. Focus on the DEVELOPERS that offer the best risk/return. Spread the Word. V

Nait 002 @Nait002
23 January, 03:23
should i be buying a new truck? 😉

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
23 January, 04:46
In response Nait 002 to his Publication
I've been debating the same thing. Might be time to finance a new Raptor. kek

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 January, 02:45
GOOSEBUMPS

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 02:37
Awsome!

laura blake @Lbd23
23 January, 02:36
imagine 🙏🙏

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
23 January, 02:34
The plan is coming together. Let it be so...

Lady Hawk1111 @LadyHawk1111
23 January, 02:02
It will change the world. ❤️

ginger hunley @gingerhunley
23 January, 01:58
goldstandard coming back

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
23 January, 01:58
WooHoo!!

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
23 January, 01:45
I am excited

Bee Kay @Bkennedy828
23 January, 01:37
TRUMPSARA!! It's gonna rock our world!

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
23 January, 01:34
Trumpsara!

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
23 January, 01:34
Trumpsara!