Only people mentioned by DanonMAGA in this post can reply
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
14 April, 05:22
In response Danon MAGA to his Publication
Unfortunately I have a RINO Governor in my state of Massachusetts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
14 April, 01:32
This bothers me because it has John Boehner and Harry Reid, two dinosaurs that are no longer in Congress, as the poster boys. Why?

I dont know the answer, but when things dont make sense- they dont make sense.

I read a recent thread about Soros money being tied to the states constitutional changes movements that are happening. These term limits are THE argument for a constitutional amendment, yet it also leaves our entire constitution open to possible change.

Could this be another leftover Obama era takeover group that is disguised as "help" for corruption in politics?

Just sayin'...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
14 April, 01:07
This...... 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
14 April, 12:50
rhinos in state government!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 April, 12:40
RULE OF LAW.

USE IT!!