CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 April, 10:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 April, 10:35
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
bahahahahahahaha......

probably have Masters degrees too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 April, 10:38
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I would swear it was fake, but I have family that want to wear goggles and 2 masks on a plane. And a being and use plastic seat cover for their plane seat. Sad, but true. Yes, and they have college degrees. They think Newsome and Pelosi care about them. Breaks my heart to the max.

10 4 that. I am a NY'r, half of my friends and family are, if not 99.99% of them are brainwashed. You do not resist evil, let it destroy itself is what I keep telling myself. My wife is a ICU RN and they still won't listen. I have always benn a " Conspiracy theorist" so no one listens to me bahahaaha...Sad is right. Cognitive Dissonance is really strong. Even sadder is that a lot of them claim to know the Bible , yet they live in fear. That part actually pisses me off . At least we have each other here for moral support and to keep each other informed to truth .
10:43 AM - Apr 14, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Truth Angel @TruthAngel
14 April, 11:10
Same here in NoCA. I've lost the desire to participate in group activities (i.e. bookclub) as all they talk about is how great it is to be vaccinated and two of them are RNs and two others work in senior care. On work calls with vendors/clients, the question of whether anyone's been vaccinated yet always arises. It's also hard for me to go to Church as I feel I'm condoning the mask requirement by gathering (for outdoor service) and become irritated at the priest when he pops off saying wearing the mask is a good, kind and loving thing we should do for our neighbors. 🤦‍♀️ Your right, fear is from the devil and so many are conditioned to living life that way, brainwashed in large part by the tell-lie-vision.

14 April, 11:11
In response Truth Angel to her Publication
Only ONE Church passes the test...

ANY church that makes you wear a mask is a HOAX ...get out

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 April, 10:51
SENDING LION VIBES YOUR WAY.
YES, I HEAR YOU ABOUT NY, TRUE THAT.

STAY STRONG. FIGHT LIKE A FLYNN.