Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Patriot 55_ @Patriot55
14 April, 11:02
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Some one once said 'these people are stupid'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (DISTILLED_ILLUSION) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 April, 10:48
In response TRUDY GUNN to her Publication
GOOD POINT, TRUDY, HARD TO "HEART" SOMETHING YOU THINKS IS STUPID

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kev Oooo @KevO
14 April, 10:38
Absolute ignorance

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 April, 10:40
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
fear makes smart people immobile. So many people are like a deer in headlights with no ability to get blood to their brain. they are reacting like children, not adults, out of fear. It is brainwashing. THANKS FUCKERBERG!! THANKS CNN!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 April, 10:35
bahahahahahahaha......

probably have Masters degrees too

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 April, 10:38
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I would swear it was fake, but I have family that want to wear goggles and 2 masks on a plane. And a being and use plastic seat cover for their plane seat. Sad, but true. Yes, and they have college degrees. They think Newsome and Pelosi care about them. Breaks my heart to the max.