Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
23 January, 07:17
A reporter at the scene on the 20th actually tells the truth, refreshing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dean Lech @Deanlech9
23 January, 05:54
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
thats odd what they showed on tv was sunny no winds like what we hear on his video. and it also seems as if this is being replayed on a broadcast system. no one could get close to actually see anything.. and it just looks like troops that have been at the capitol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Williams @Ready2go
i run on 3 platforms and I cant get clarity from anyone in the D.C. area as to the weather that day, morning noon, evening. its luke we have no presence around DC at all from anons or just even civilian.
02:47 AM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Dean Lech to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ready2go in this post can reply
Dean Lech @Deanlech9
24 January, 05:51
In response Jason Williams to his Publication
if you watch trump at andrews airforce base. it was windy and their faces were red from the wind & temperatures. i know there was a wind advisory that day & the above video you can tell it was windy, but thats all i really know.