Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
A reporter at the scene on the 20th actually tells the truth, refreshing.
07:17 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
24 January, 11:59
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
the dystopian inauguration forever will be remembered in history books✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
23 January, 09:19
A good , rare find ! Thanks for posting it .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dean Lech @Deanlech9
23 January, 05:54
thats odd what they showed on tv was sunny no winds like what we hear on his video. and it also seems as if this is being replayed on a broadcast system. no one could get close to actually see anything.. and it just looks like troops that have been at the capitol

Jason Williams @Ready2go
24 January, 02:47
In response Dean Lech to his Publication
i run on 3 platforms and I cant get clarity from anyone in the D.C. area as to the weather that day, morning noon, evening. its luke we have no presence around DC at all from anons or just even civilian.

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
23 January, 04:43
where are the troops exactly? the press isnt down on the grounds? if there are 25k troops down there to secure the event, where are they? i like the commmentary but I dont even believe this video is real?

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
24 January, 02:10
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
in and around the Capitol building

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
24 January, 02:13
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
How did the video get sent to Spain 10 hours before we saw it happen on TV?
Also some googled inauguration on 1/20 and it said from 1 week ago! Posted pic, then I tried it!!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 January, 12:41
You can clearly see and note that the big screen is showing a recording of a SUNNY day. The sky is not a macth at all. When gag-a starts singing, it also sounds like a muffled dysptopian recording, not live at all. The truth IS being revealed and all need to share it far and wide. A live HS band does sound like it is playing down there. Thank you for this Jimbo_66

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
23 January, 10:18
During this video it seems as a still picture, towrds the end of the video i see one person walking on the ground below

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 10:00
Nana seriously has to question this guy since Charlie Ward had and shared a copy of the entire inauguration at 7 am the morning it "supposedly" happened.
It was prerecorded prior to 1/20.
I would say that Charlie Ward shoud give the world proof of it and then that would take care of that wouldnt it?

VA_ Patriot @VA_Patriot
23 January, 01:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Word is that part of it was pre-recorded and part of it was real-time.

Robbie Burke @RobIrish
23 January, 09:34
Curious what the "live" coverage showed the weather as being when Harris and Klobachar spoke. He said they had just both spoke and it is obviously overcast.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
23 January, 08:51
Do you have an external link? Want to share on other platforms.

Trille Rosholm @Trille
23 January, 08:10
That reporter's testimony is so telling.
I believe how he feels applies to many truth seekers. Outside the US too❤️

Richie Richard @Richie
23 January, 07:53
the truth will trickle out. I wonder what it will take for the severely brainwashed to wake up.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 07:54
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
near death experience

Unapologetic Patriot @Proud2bDeplorable
23 January, 08:57
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
they will probably all die from shock

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
23 January, 07:40
The left is acting like this is all normal. I tried to point it out to a co-worker about how strange it was that no people were there. She denied that and said there were lots of people. Funny, now everything I say she refutes. She tried to say an oval was a circle (not kidding) and I had to take a tape measure out and prove it was an oval. It was so obvious too and she was a math major.👽

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
23 January, 10:18
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Their pineal glands are frozen, the deception is strong and cognitive deception takes courage to face. 😒

LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
23 January, 07:24
proof thst military is occupying DC and that this is a fake. inauguration

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
23 January, 07:22
Well heres more proof it was cloudy and yucky not sunny like the pre recorded bullshit they played us

Military Momx2 @militarymomx2
23 January, 08:11
In response Girl Mama to her Publication
He even said it was snowing. There was no snow at the inauguration!