Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 April, 01:37
Richard Citizen Journalist 🔥 D.C. @ 11:27 a.m. 4-13-21
“At the capital. There’s all this water.
3” of water right there. Don’t know where it’s coming from.
You got troops, a film crew, cops
who got no idea where this water is coming from.”

Juan O Savin 🔥 1-10-21
“We’re gonna flood D.C. & wash it out.
We’re gonna divert the Potomac.
We’re gonna watch where the water comes out
of those slimy holes.
I don’t care if they’re 200 miles away.
And then after we’ve flushed it clean about 3 times
cuz we’re not taking any chances with any of our guys
THEN we’re going in
& we’re going door to door & we’re gonna clean that place out.
And we’re not gonna occupy it again
just gonna leave it fenced up
as a spectacle to the world
of the INSANITY of these groups
that have tried to manipulate us.
And we’re going back to right thinking.
Godly thinking.
Sound thinking.
Humans.
Not these monsters that have taken over our country
& our way of life.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 April, 01:54
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
TROOPS DIED IN A DUMB WHEN THEY WERE TRICKED AND LURED IN BY SOME THAT SAID THEY WOULD SURRENDER, BUT THEY WERE LYING AND THEY KILLED 200 PATRIOTS IN THE MILITARY INSTEAD. THIS HAPPENDED WHILE SOME PEOPLE WERE BITCHING THAT NOTHING WAS HAPPENING, BUT GEN FLYNN AND LIN WOOD WERE CLEARLY BEGGING US TO PRAY FOR OUR MILITARY. THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. NO MORE TRICKS BY A FAKE SURRENDER. DROWN THE MUTHAFOKKERS!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
13 April, 09:43
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
well, they keep saying stuff like this, but if 200 troops were killed we would have seen it on the news even if they lie about where it happened and what was going on. They love to report our military deaths.

Juan said they would leave it fenced, but the fence is coming down. So is Juan for real? Doesn't seem like it. Seems like he could possibly be a shill with a hell of a lot of followers.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Silent war. can't answer about Juan for sure. follow your gut. but what he says about captured America is true. What happened to election 2020 needs to be fixed (I don't need anyone to tell me that). We all need to help however we can. Someone please explain the weird stuff in white house with kids coming out the front at night and weird stuff with white house video. Fence and all that means it is twilight zone in DC. What is up is down. Confusing to all sides. I get it. I have days where I am angry about it (all the lies and anti-American crap) and days where I feel like we are making changes in the background slowly but surely. Mainstream media will NOT talk about this. They are censoring everything other than their agenda. They can't even talk about normal news anymore. So yes, they are still brainwashing normies, and silence and crickets to silent war. It is all wrong. Nothing is rightside-up right now. Both sides are confusing. That is why I am online, to reach out to0 other patr
08:52 AM - Apr 14, 2021
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it