Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
16 April, 04:04
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Whoop whoop sink #Killary ,, I mean #Evergreen ,, I mean #pizzagate ,, I mean #EndChildTrafficking ,, I mean #LeaveOurChildrenPedos .

I mean ,,
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
🔥🐸👊💣💥☠️🖕☠️💥💣👊🐸🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 April, 01:51
OFF LOAD IT & TOW IT OUT TO THE MED & SEND IT TO THE BOTTOM 💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
15 April, 01:48
Hmmmm
"The Suez Canal chairman stated that the outcome of the investigation will be released on April 15."

That is today.

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
14 April, 07:14
I cant imagine its being -abandoned/confiscated- for soooo little. If there were really all that on there, wouldnt they pay to keep it? Im confused.

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
14 April, 10:35
I’ve read on gab that the ship had the next bioweapons on it to be used against us. Several countries involved against us.

Krissy Snow @Kbeachgrl
14 April, 09:50
The dredgers name in the article... Hussein in many drops. Can someone connect it, I cant decode.

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
15 April, 01:54
In response Krissy Snow to her Publication
we have more than we know. symbolically it seems to say that adrenochrome ops(evergreenco/evergiven) have been shut down globally(confiscated). winning. c before d. children before declass. approaching the pr3cipice like are we there yet? 😂🤦🤷some anons are losing their shit right now. pick up our felow pats!

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
14 April, 09:21
Did they ever get the black box?

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
16 April, 04:10
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
*** BLACK BOX???? THAT'S RACIST!
WHY CAN'T IT BE A WHITE BOX? OR MAYBE A GREEN BOX BOX?

MAN, I AM SOOOOOO DISRESPECTED! IT'S TIME TO START ANOTHER RIOT ABOUT IT! ***

(HA HA KIDDING!.. THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN ANYWAY SOONER OR LATER ANYWAY.... I JUST JUMPED ON THE PILE!)

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 April, 08:37
SHoei KISEN ( Hell, shoal kissing mofo) THE OWNER KNOWS IF THEY CLAIM SHIP THEY ARE #Fooked ...