Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
24 January, 01:38
FRIENDS - WE HAVE INFILTRATORS HERE. SOMEONE LINKED A VIDEO CLAIMING HUNTER BIDEN IS HEARD TALKING OVER JB'S SPEECH WHERE HE DELIVERS REMARKS AND SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDERS. IT IS FAKE. THEY MIRRORED IT FROM THE ORIGINAL SOMEHOW. VET EVERYTHING THAT GETS SHARED. LOOKING STUPID IS NOT AN OPTION NOW.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frances Long @AFLong
24 January, 02:13
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
It is on the Whitehouse Youtube page at the 1:16:30 mark.. I saw it myself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 02:25
In response Frances Long to his Publication
this is the only one up and it is 20 minutes long. the other one that was over an hour long is not there. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Frances Long @AFLong
YEs.. the WH had one on their offical website that was 20 mins long.. Their yt page had one that was over an hr and that the voice on it. I had people question me about it. But I check it myself. It may have been changed since then, but it was on there WH Youtube page.
02:37 AM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AFLong in this post can reply
24 January, 02:39
In response Frances Long to his Publication
it was changed/edited. it is hard to know what to trust and i go by what i see now. it is possible the white hats did that - left it up for a day or two - then edited it down to 20 minutes and removed the voice. who knows.