Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
12 April, 04:26
Some people looting in Minnesota for some essentials

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
12 April, 04:34
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
what a shock, a group of Asians.... nope... native americnas....no I think they maybe Mexican.. or they White

oh, what a shock!!!!!!

NO, THEY ARE NIGGERS!

NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS!

LOW VIBRATIONS!

" GIBS GIMME GIMME GIMEE EBYTHING! I GOTS TO GETS MY FREE SHIT!

YES, THEY WILL KILL YOU! FOR COLD FRIES, TAKING THEIR PARKING SPACE OR LOOKING AT THEM WRONG

WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU ARE "RACIST" IF YOU EVEN SAY "BLACK"

**** IT'S IN THE DNA, THESE ARE OFFSPRING OF CAIN - THE CURSED RACE UPON EARTH ****

(OH AND GOD SAID THAT NOT ME LOOK IT UP INTS IN THE BIBLE!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 April, 04:42
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Stop with the hate. Are you here trying to make this group appear racists? It's not and this post is ignorant. God doesn't curse. Evil does. God allows for evil. Big difference.

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
You have been warned and shown about 3d/5d you will see very soon!

ALL people with "lower vibrations" of hate, unforgiveness, repeated sinners, evildoers will come back to a "lower earth" and live other 3d lives until they get vibrations 51% or higher

Look up Delores Cannon - She made many videos and books on past lives, and karma, as well as we, are the ones that judge ourselves

Yes JESUS forgives 100% but if you are an evil soul and continue to sin. Jesus forgave the prostitute and said "go and SIN NO MORE"

Because you are a little kid in Sunday School and say "Jesus forgive me" and continue to sin is not a free pass to do evil things!

Lower vibrational people are evildoers, haters, unforgiveness, and so on.

Evil will not enter the kingdom of GOD!

KARMA FOR YOU! because you will live the lives of your "victims" until you get your forgiveness right on the earth and remove all dark energy.

You have been lied to!
05:01 AM - Apr 14, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Common Sense Angel, click on at the bottom under it