Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
12 April, 04:26
Some people looting in Minnesota for some essentials

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
what a shock, a group of Asians.... nope... native americnas....no I think they maybe Mexican.. or they White

oh, what a shock!!!!!!

NO, THEY ARE NIGGERS!

NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS!

LOW VIBRATIONS!

" GIBS GIMME GIMME GIMEE EBYTHING! I GOTS TO GETS MY FREE SHIT!

YES, THEY WILL KILL YOU! FOR COLD FRIES, TAKING THEIR PARKING SPACE OR LOOKING AT THEM WRONG

WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU ARE "RACIST" IF YOU EVEN SAY "BLACK"

**** IT'S IN THE DNA, THESE ARE OFFSPRING OF CAIN - THE CURSED RACE UPON EARTH ****

(OH AND GOD SAID THAT NOT ME LOOK IT UP INTS IN THE BIBLE!)
04:34 AM - Apr 12, 2021
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
12 April, 08:09
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
God chose the color of your skin, your sex and gave us all free will.. None of us are perfect, yet we all know the difference between right and wrong. With that said, we should be discussing character instead of race. Discrimination is the tools used by evil itself. It resolves nothing. It teaches nothing. It only convolutes spiritual enlightening. I agree what these people have done is wrong. Lets not judge them by their race.

This constant drip of race/gender division is what has allowed the elites to control humanity. It takes our focus off of what they are really doing.

You realize the vax passport is just another form of control. Class warfare between the vax'd and non vax'd.

We should never ever have to apologize for God's decisions. Nor should we judge another for the same. Character can be judged by that which is right/wrong.

WWG1WGA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 April, 08:17
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
YEAH.. THERE WAS THIS MAN A TRULY WONDERFUL MAN

DR MARTIN LUTHER KING THAT PREACHED UNITY AND FORGIVENESS-

DR KING MENTIONED THAT BLACKS SHOULD BE JUDGED BY THEIR CHARACTER-

I AM NOT MENTIONING "SKINTONE" I AM DISCUSSING BLACK CHARACTER! AND DNA OF THE CAANONITES

TODAYS BLACK YOUTH WOULD KILL HIM
YEAH..... HE MENTIONED THE *** CHARACTER OF BLACK PEOPLE ***

POOR DR KING WOILD BE SICK TO SEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED AFTER CIVIL RIGHTS

TODAY'S BLACK YOUTH WLL KILL YOU FOR COLD FRENCH FRIES, GETTING THEIR PARKING SPACE OR EVEN GIVING THEM A DISPRECTING "LOOK" SOMETIMES ITS EVEN FUN TO PUNCHOUT AND KILL PEOPLE AT RANDOM FOR FUN!

THERE ARE EVIL BEINGS WITH DNA THAT ARE EVIL 100% AND CLONES WITH NO SOULS -

JUST HAPPENS MANY ARE BLACKS AND FREE TO BE EVIL -
BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN!

AND THAT'S A FACT JACK!

SO LETS HERE IT FOR ALL THE TYRONE'S AND SHAQUSIHAS OUT THERE THAT ARE "DISRESPECTED" BECAUSE THEY ARE SEEING THE TRUTH

12 April, 08:22
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
ACTUALLY, WE EACH CHOOSE OUR EARTH VESSEL SO THAT WE ARE GOING TO LEARN THE THINGS THAT OUR SPOUL NEEDS TO ACHIEVE IN EACH LIFETIME

LOWER DENSITY SOULS WILL HAVE A MUCH MORE DIFFICULT TIME AND ''GOD DOES NOT ASSIGN RACE AT RANDOM"

FACT!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
12 April, 05:10
i dont share your hate.

12 April, 05:17
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
I DO NOT HATE THEM! I ACCEPT THAT THERE ARE LOWER VIBRATIONAL VESSELS THAT ARE ON EARTH AND CONTROLLED BY EVIL!

YOU *CAN* SAY I HATE GREEN/BLUE/PINK PEOPLE FOR THEFT BUT YOU CAN'T SAY LOOK A *BLACK PERSON* COMMITTING A CRIME!

LOWER VIBRATIONAL EVIL WILL ALWAYS BE ON EARTH I CHOOSE TO AVOID TO BUT FEEL THAT I HAVE TO POINT OUT THAT HOLDING HANDS AND TRYING TO LOVE THEM WILL NOT WORK

EVIL IS AS EVIL DOES 100% EVIL! I CAN ACCEPT IT BUT NOT CONDONE IT!

IT'S IN THEIR BLOOD!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 April, 04:42
Stop with the hate. Are you here trying to make this group appear racists? It's not and this post is ignorant. God doesn't curse. Evil does. God allows for evil. Big difference.

12 April, 04:51
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
GOD ALLOWS FOR EVIL? OF COURSE, GOD IS BOTH GOOD AND EVIL
I AGREE WITH YOU 100%

HE MADE CAIN = SATAN BLOOD DNA
ADAM = GODLY BLOOD DNA

FACT: CAIN RACE CURSED UPON THE EARTH

FACT: YOUR/BLACK TRUE HISTORY IS COVERED UP

FACT: I AM POINTING OUT FACTS

FACT: WEST AFRICANS ARE 16% HOMINID/APE/CHIMPANZEE DNA! THAT'S A FACT BABY!

FACT: MOST AMERICAN BLACKS ARE AT LEAST 4% PRIMATE/APE DNA AND THIS IS ERASED FROM HISTORY BOOKS!

FACT: *** I DID NOT SAY HATE BLACKS *** JUST UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE EVIL OFFSPRING/BEINGS AND LOWER VIBRATION ACCEPT THE LOWLIFE SCUM THAT THEY ARE AND BE HAPPY WITH IT!

FACT: I'M WHITE AND WILL NEVER TRUST THEM -

FACT: I CAN FORGIVE THEM COOPERATE IN SOCIETY WITH THEM, BUT NEVER EVER UNDERSTAND THEIR EVIL WAYS

FACT: THERE WILL ALWAYS BE GOOD AND EVIL

14 April, 05:01
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
You have been warned and shown about 3d/5d you will see very soon!

ALL people with "lower vibrations" of hate, unforgiveness, repeated sinners, evildoers will come back to a "lower earth" and live other 3d lives until they get vibrations 51% or higher

Look up Delores Cannon - She made many videos and books on past lives, and karma, as well as we, are the ones that judge ourselves

Yes JESUS forgives 100% but if you are an evil soul and continue to sin. Jesus forgave the prostitute and said "go and SIN NO MORE"

Because you are a little kid in Sunday School and say "Jesus forgive me" and continue to sin is not a free pass to do evil things!

Lower vibrational people are evildoers, haters, unforgiveness, and so on.

Evil will not enter the kingdom of GOD!

KARMA FOR YOU! because you will live the lives of your "victims" until you get your forgiveness right on the earth and remove all dark energy.

You have been lied to!