John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
13 April, 07:29
Ok I hate to do this but I am fed up with this lie.

WHENEVER ANY SERVICE PERSON IS KILLED AND TRANSPORTED they will be moved to the nearest base. From there they will be put on a plane that is earmarked BLUEBARK. This flight becomes a bio-hazard flight and must be treated accordingly. I freaking hate that I have to call attention to our fellow troops being known as bio-hazards and it disgusts me. There were not 200 special forces killed in a tunnel. Look up BLUEBARK flights. IF you don't believe me read it for yourself. Next person posting this shit is going to face my full wrath.

https://biotech.law.lsu.ed...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Thank you! I never believed that many could be killed in an attack and there would be zero news, zero loved ones talking about, zero anything outside of the rumor.
04:55 AM - Apr 14, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
15 April, 09:35
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
There can't be. A few, maybe, but never that large of number. Always trust yourself and your gut.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396