Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
anons... the reason I have been MIA the last few days has been because I unexpectedly lost my mom. We took her in for some simple blood work and she passed while at the hospital... they say it was congestive heart failure... so, I'm taking a few days to process this. I wanted to inform you all so you wouldn't think I had given up on this fight... God Bless frens...
03:26 AM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
17 April, 01:39
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
may God comfort you and your family

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Murphy @Kathymurphy
15 April, 07:43
Praying for your mom, and your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
15 April, 07:41
Oh my, what a terrible shock! May your mother be guided by the Light on her Journey now. And may you be comforted in your grief by those who know and love you. Love and healing light to you and your dear ones.🙏💞

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
14 April, 06:41
So very sorry for your loss🙏

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
14 April, 06:35
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family 🙏

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
14 April, 05:37
So very sorry prayers for you all.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
14 April, 04:37
condolences

Susan Blake @SueB89
14 April, 03:38
🙏My thoughts & Prayers are with you & your Family at this sad time. A big shock for you all. From an Aussie

Silver Cat @silvercat
14 April, 03:35
Praying for you all!