Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
The Dark manipulated EVERYTHING and religion was their main way to create division amongst all of humanity!
What does the Return Of Christ/ Second Coming truly mean for all of us who are pure souls of the light/God/Source?

His Consciousness Returns

Christ physically returns

Neither are happening

12:51 AM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
14 April, 08:01
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
We exist in two worlds simultaneously, natural for the avatar, spiritual for the mind. Christ separated the holy from the profane in the spiritual world over 200 years ago, enabling good spirits to dwell in peace and joy apart from evil and destructive spirits. He is now separating good from evil in the natural world and each of us chooses which side we are working towards. This purification is not an easy experience. Our choice for good or evil determines who we dwell among in our afterlife.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Berkman Olmez @Berkman
14 April, 07:53
some annons still don't know...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
14 April, 07:56
In response Berkman Olmez to his Publication
If you look at my polls, they are very encouraging,

91% know the demons were aliens/ET/HDbeings
96% know the angels are the same
65% know Christ is inside us and the light and love energy shining know is Christ and we as one are the return of Christ together

thats pretty good

Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ @MikeStorm
14 April, 09:17
His return the second time will not be to save like the first time. His return will be to judge!

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
14 April, 06:20
Sweetie- 1 is already happening but I hope it is 1 and 2. I want to see His beautiful face and hear his laugh! I want the endless summer with Him holding hands with His Eve! I believe a ripple effect will spread across this Earth and we will live with Him again. I want to be there when He drinks His first beer! LOL! I want to hear His favorite songs and share mine with Him. Seems like its happening!

Keith Frost @KFrost
14 April, 01:25
I do not know but I believe 1 and 2

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
14 April, 01:01
This possibly is the separating of the wheat from the tares. I believe this is THE last call. Still looking into it... (Hidden History)

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
14 April, 01:03
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
I love people who seek the truth! its there you will find it. Its all about symbolism and not falling for any of mans indoctrination, or the reptilian heads of all religion

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
14 April, 01:01
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Yes, thats been happening since 2017!
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#godwon