13 April, 11:25
Richard Citizen Journalist 💦💧🌊
9:52 p.m. from tidal basin, D.C. 4-13-21
“Tide is high, guys.
Look at this.
Water’s rising guys, right now.
Tree’s in the water here.
Bench in the water here.
Buch of sirens, I hear them in the distance.
I’m going to stay here & keep watch.
Water over the railing
that’s on the wharf side.”

Gene Decode 🦆🕊️🐦
"I hope they flood D.C.
& turn it into a bird sanctuary."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
14 April, 12:06
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Someone asked whether ALL tunnels under Washington D.C. were being flooded - - tunnels back to the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, others... Drain The Swamp or DROWN The Swamp?!

Here we go. I am watching this water tonight as Richard Citizen Journalist keeps us aware of it. No rain, just streets filling up with water, hmm...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
It’s a fascinating question: How interconnected are they⁉️ My guess is nothing good happened in them but I don’t KNOW. More will be revealed when the White Hats are ready to tell us 🇺🇸 Meanwhile as Q suggests, watching the water in DC & China/3 Gorges Dam‼️ God bless all those on the front lines of this war with evil 🙏💞 Godspeed 🙏🇺🇸🎖
12:27 AM - Apr 14, 2021
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
14 April, 12:28
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Three Gorges, haven't thought of that in awhile. Yes, that piece of global housekeeping needs to happen as well.