TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
13 April, 10:19
THIS POS WASN'T JUST LOUD ABOUT TRUMP BECAUSE HE HATED HIM ...OH NO...THIS POS HAS LOADS AND LOADS TO HIDE...REMEMBER WE WERE TOLD ......."THOSE THAT SCREAM THE LOUDEST"....YEP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
I've seen De Niro's name on those lists of famous people that have allegedly been ex[e]cuted or arrested or awaiting military tribunal. I know anyone can say anything on the Internet, but I hope that information is true if those people are guilty of treason or crimes against humanity.
10:34 PM - Apr 13, 2021
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
13 April, 10:41
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Im not sure about those lists either....i would error on the side of using great discernment. When I first started my research it was very easy to find this information on the internet and youtube about Robert....over the past 5 years they have scrubbed so much off youtube and the internet its very sad...i feel for all new comers to this information...they will not have what we all had in the past.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396