TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
THIS POS WASN'T JUST LOUD ABOUT TRUMP BECAUSE HE HATED HIM ...OH NO...THIS POS HAS LOADS AND LOADS TO HIDE...REMEMBER WE WERE TOLD ......."THOSE THAT SCREAM THE LOUDEST"....YEP
10:19 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
14 April, 08:18
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Yes celebrities,corporations, UN, Governments
and many Wealthy “Royal” people did not hate
President Trump they Feared him.
That Fear is what is behind all of the Hate Groups.
The motive to produce the Hate Emotion is to use it as a shield for The True Fear of being Exposed for Horrific Crimes!!
This is what needs to talked about 24/7.
The enemy will use it’s resourses to try to dominate all of our conversations.
They need us divided, worried and afraid so that we are not a threat to their dirty lives being out in the open for all to know the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
14 April, 12:08
scumbag
SWAMP
DEAD / SATANIC
PIECE OF EXCRUMENT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MMartique) can see their posts

Nana Pat @NanaPat1776
13 April, 11:03
🤬🤢🤮👿

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
13 April, 10:35
Another dirt bag, no morality, no class & certainly no ability to be honest.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
13 April, 10:34
Bye Bob!!

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
13 April, 10:34
I've seen De Niro's name on those lists of famous people that have allegedly been ex[e]cuted or arrested or awaiting military tribunal. I know anyone can say anything on the Internet, but I hope that information is true if those people are guilty of treason or crimes against humanity.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
13 April, 10:41
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Im not sure about those lists either....i would error on the side of using great discernment. When I first started my research it was very easy to find this information on the internet and youtube about Robert....over the past 5 years they have scrubbed so much off youtube and the internet its very sad...i feel for all new comers to this information...they will not have what we all had in the past.