Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 April, 02:23
Nana is late today!
Good afternoon Patriots!

Remember that we have one job !
To raise your frequency!
Keep your vibrations high and you can deal better with anything that comes without allowing it to stick to you!

https://www.humorousmathem...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
13 April, 02:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Just do it - this stuff works and Nana has it figured out !(student speaking😎)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 02:55
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
Nana took the morning off yesterday with visitor to play no learning just fun stuff.
I am loving it. Just wish I could access parts of my brains to do more things. I will get there! Baby steps they keep saying.
Almost 2yrs ago now my fren Pan from twit wit just laughed at me and kept saying that "baby steps be patient" Things will arrive right on time.
And b4 yall have a melt down no Pan was not evil Pan that your history books say.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
13 April, 03:21
OMG ... you are too funny 🤣 Don't we all wish we could use our brains more (well, maybe not all - LOL) ... I must be still on baby food if you are 2 yrs. out. Who the heck is Pan from history books?

13 April, 04:04
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
Pan was depicted as an evil God.

Lone Watie @Lone_Watie
Evil is not really a good description, he was more mischievous than evil, similar to the god Loki in norse mythology.

Though the emotions attributed to his temptations were considered evil, he was not inherently devilish.
07:06 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lone_Watie in this post can reply
13 April, 07:15
In response Lone Watie to his Publication
More of a mischievous ladies man I do believe. I understand he still grieves the loss of the woman he loved so much. The one her father broke her into pieces of wreaths and scattered in the lake to keep her from him. Sad really

Lone Watie @Lone_Watie
13 April, 07:22
Yes, he was the antithesis of Aphrodite, while she was the personification of love.

He was definitely more associated with lust.