Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
“If it keeps on raining, the levee's going to break...”
- Led Zeppelin

And the weather forecast predicts STORM.
06:37 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
joseph hartman @Punisher1214
14 April, 08:35
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
They have concrete evidence Obama spied on Trump....and you think this is going to amount to something.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
14 April, 08:20
these cnn demons have doubled down .....i swear the whole time I was at the gym tonight --with the big TVs ---it was a very loooooong hit piece on matt --they have a source that partied with matt etc etc etc --coke-booze bla bla and blaaaa😡😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
14 April, 08:18
If we only had a reliable legal system...

14 April, 07:48
NO MERCY!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 April, 07:55
🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦

Kev Oooo @KevO
14 April, 07:57
Tinder dates 🤣😂😅😂🤣 idiots 😆

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
13 April, 11:46
flood the swamp

Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
13 April, 11:32

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
13 April, 11:07
watch califonia

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
14 April, 08:03
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
About 30 years ago I worked for an orthopedic surgeon in San Francisco who was a member of the Bohemian Grove. I didn’t know what it was at the time but just just for the very wealthy. Now that I know and I think about what a pompous jerk he was- It all fits in.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 April, 10:07
MEAN OL’ LEVEE TAUGHT ME WEEP & MOAN

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
13 April, 11:08
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
oh helllll yesssss

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
13 April, 09:26
Going down, going down down....Going down, going down down.....

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 April, 10:08
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
HEY THATS MY LINE 😁

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
13 April, 08:38
Good piece of evidence IMO. It corelates with what they have done...

Patriot Newsman @PatriotNewsman
13 April, 07:59
worth nothing that this guys is a Technical Director - it's a high-level IT job, not anything that has to do with content or editorial. So while his opinions are indicative of the cultural rot there - and surely reflects the attitudes of his more influential co-workers - this conversation's maximal value in court, if any, would be as corroborating evidence to much more damning proof

13 April, 07:31
The Fall of the House of Usher. - EAP

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
13 April, 07:09
Dyfal donc a dyr y garreg (Tapping persistently breaks the stone).

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 April, 06:51
JACK IS RIGHT !! NO DEALS SUE THEIR ASSES OFF
[[[ CNN SUCKS ]]] [[[ KNOWINGLY ]]] WWG1WGA WW

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
13 April, 06:46
NO QUARTER

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 April, 10:09
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
GET THE LED OUT , MANNY 😊

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
13 April, 06:40
BINGO!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 April, 06:52
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
YYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! [[[ BYE BYE ]]] !! WWG1WGA WW

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
13 April, 06:38
Sue these corrupt AF media agencies into THE GROUND!!!!!!!