Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I had some free time to get some of my artwork done, I'm working with epoxy resin as my medium for a few coaster sets some family wanted me to make for them. (3 pics included)
1 - 3D garden progress
2 - Blue glow dinos with matching tray
3 - Thermochromic glitter unicorns color changes from purple to hot pink.
06:31 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Sander Ladenius @Sladenius
19 April, 02:25
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Yeah! Next step on the journey :-) The glitter ones are freaky cool, I really like the color spectrum. Keep going, you're nailing it! SWEET 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 April, 02:30
In response Sander Ladenius to his Publication
Thank You! 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
james duncan @Pinkpanther33
19 April, 12:25
My family coaster set, very basic not so artistic.

19 April, 12:26
In response james duncan to his Publication
wood rings! How pretty!!

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
14 April, 06:08
they have color changing epoxy? i remember working with resin many years ago, defilitely need air ventilation! stay safe from those fumes (i am sure you are, had to mention)

14 April, 06:34
In response Haze Grey to his Publication
I added a powdered thermochromic pigment to the mix. The epoxy I'm using, is used for food grade safe surfaces and odorless. Still I do wear a mask while working with it and have it well ventilated

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
13 April, 08:39
Wowzers. Very Cool

13 April, 08:40
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
😎 Thank you! 🤍

Love & Light @LD2021
13 April, 06:34
Love these :)

13 April, 06:43
In response Love & Light to her Publication
Thank you 😊🤍