Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 April, 03:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Watching - "Keeping an eye out for you"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
14 April, 09:04
WE Never lost it. The RNC worked with the DNC to FIX the election.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
14 April, 06:50
Major Thank You

Patriot America @Trump4us123
14 April, 12:17
I’m so confused.. can someone explain this one?

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
13 April, 10:22
"MAJOR" absolutely leapt off the screen at me.......

Every dog....[you know the rest]

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
13 April, 10:16
What was it...there are multiple meanings. The "I" could be all the above. Alot of things happening at once - that's a good thing. Trust the Plan.

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
13 April, 09:40
Keep an I on Iran

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
13 April, 09:30
1. Voter ID.
2. Get rid of Dominion voting machines.
3. Paper ballots

JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
13 April, 08:29
How can we win anything through voting when it has been proven that the D'RATS can rig an election and get away with it? Our votes are meaningless.

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
13 April, 08:19
we must win back the house
major thank you?!?!?
yes crenshaw too

Kristi Taylor @SheNaniGans55
13 April, 06:43
crenshaw?

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
13 April, 09:36
In response Kristi Taylor to her Publication
I thought the same thing. He is having a procedure that will leave him temporarilly blind a few days.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
13 April, 06:06
If he only had a -----

Jan 4freedom @PalmettoMom
13 April, 05:53
could he be talking about Dan Cershaw 🧐 he's been in the news due to his eye.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
13 April, 05:17

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
13 April, 05:01

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
13 April, 05:01
There are 8 Q posts that relate to [i].

https://qalerts.app/?q=%5B...

arba happihr @arba
13 April, 04:52

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
13 April, 04:42

arba happihr @arba
13 April, 04:54
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Whoaaa December 2017. Amazing! You guys are GREAT!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
13 April, 04:41

Indie Anon @IndieN
13 April, 04:30
Indictments 🤔

Maioria Silenciosa @Maioria_Silenciosa
13 April, 04:24
1 eye = Illuminati = cabal
Missing = cabal is annihilated

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
13 April, 05:05
In response Maioria Silenciosa to his Publication
I like this theory best (even if it's wrong).

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
13 April, 04:20
i wonder if marker [9] and marker [i] are interchangeable...

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
13 April, 06:29
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
"i" is the 9th letter of the alphabet... so maybe?

Howard Shoe @Oldnorthstate12
13 April, 09:34
Which US Congressman has a “missing eye?”

13 April, 04:18
Maybe the missing "I" as in Trump and the stolen election?

13 April, 04:17
Great they can't even spell

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
13 April, 04:17
drop 439?

eye/[i] marker

North *** @Northstar
13 April, 04:22
!i!

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
13 April, 09:55
There was an article today about Iran getting closer to having nuclear weapons because of Biden's inaction...