CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 April, 09:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
13 April, 09:50
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
So let's march to DC with our mother fucking "arms" and end this scam today since it is obvious Trump doesn't have the will or courage to do so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
13 April, 09:53
In response SPORTS to his Publication
But what if what you are being told is incorrect and Trump has zero power atm? Just because you make plans for a road doesn't mean you can build it.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 April, 10:00
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
TRUE THAT. BUT MARCHING TO DC IS NOT A SHOW OF STRENGTH BECAUSE DC IS JUST A SWAMP FROM NOW ON. THE POWER IS NOT THERE ANY MORE. IT IS FAKE OPTICS. POWER IS TAKING BACK LOCAL FIRST, THEN MOVE UP THE LADDER AND GET RID OF RINOS AND SCAM ARTISTS. IF PELOSI GETS THE VAX SHE WILL DIE, SO SHE DID NOT GET THE VAX. IT IS ALL OPTICS. IT IS A FAKE MOVIE. USE YOUR INSTINCTS AND GO AFTER THE PEOPLE IN YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS TO PRESSURE THEM AND START TO CLEAR YOUR STOMPING GROUNDS BECAUSE YOU HAVE POWER OVER THAT. WE ALL KNOW THE ELECTION WAS A FRAUD, AND HOW THEY DID IT, AND OUR VOTE IS MOOT, SO START TO FIND WAYS TO TAKE IT BACK. WATCH PEOPLE LIKE DESANTIS AND FORCE YOUR LOCAL AREA TO MAKE CHANGES. JOIN FORCES WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS AND MEET LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE. USE YOUR VOICE. BE NOT AFRAID. GOD ALWAYS WINS.

I see both good points and frustration. We have been programed by these idiots on youtube,ETC.. along with people who fake post daily to believe it was going to happen overnight. It is not going to happen overnight and that has never been the case. It is impossible, things of this magnitude take years, sometimes decades. People are sick of the time frames because they listen to these idiots who give them. These so called patriots have done more harm to the average American than real drug dealers. Until these idiots are called out with facts and shone in the light of day that they don't give a crap about anything but money you will have people losing hope daily. That is what they live for, no hope means no fight. Just bend the damn knee and shut up. IF you (the reader) pass a story along and it is fake than you are part of the problem, you are what is slowly killing America. You can moan all you want about the cabal but it is YOU that is doing America in. Stop and stop now.
02:02 PM - Apr 13, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
13 April, 02:21
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Thanks for putting that out there. I'm temped lately to just quit reading all of this and just wait for the big reveal. Speaking truth and backing it up is very important right now.

13 April, 02:24
In response Joni Worcester to her Publication
I have always said I will tell the truth no matter how painful or who wanted to hear it. I will continue to do so. Thank you for your complement.