Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 April, 11:00
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
BUT DON'T GET ME WRONG. IF BIDAN TRIES TO TAKE AWAY MY GUNS, THEY WILL PROBABLY GET LOST IN A BOATING ACCIDENT. DARN, TOO BAD...OTHERWISE WE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO RE-LOAD OUR OWN AMMO, JUST IN CASE. BE PREPARED. GUARD OUR 2ND AMENDMENT. KEEP GUARDING THE CONCORD BRIDGE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 April, 10:56
MY FATHER WAS A WW2 VET. DISABLED VET. HE WAS 18 WHEN HE JOINED THE ARMY 1 DAYS AFTER HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION,. AND WAS SHOT IN THE LEG, HEALED, SHOT AGAIN, AND THIS TIME HE LOST HIS LEG. HE WAS SUICIDAL IN THE HOSPITAL. HE HAD TERRIBLE THINGS HAPPEN IN FOXHOLES WITH POISONOUS SNAKES IN ITALY, PLUS HE WAS RUN OVER IN A FOXHO.LE BY A GERMAN TANK, CRUSHING HIS HELMETB, BUT HE LIVED BY THE GRACE OF GOD. HE HAD PTSD HIS ENTIRE LIFE. HE WOULD WAKE UP AND DREAM HE WAS COUNTING DEAD BODIES IN A FIELD. SO I DO NOT WANT A CILVIL WAR TO BE OUR FIRST CHOICE, BUT OUR LAST. IT IS DEVASTATING. WE HAVE TO BE SMARTER THAN THAT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
13 April, 04:33
i thank him for his service 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 April, 10:52
WE NEED ACCOUNTABILITY WITH OUR GOVERNMENT BECAUSE THEY TAKE OUR MONEY AND MONEY LAUDER. WE ARE BEIUNG F9ORCED TO PAY FOR OUR OWN DEMISE. THEY TAKE A THIRS OF OUR INCOME (AT LEAST, FEDERAL, MORE IF ADD STATE), AND THEY ARE SENDING IT OUT TO OTHER COUNTRIES TO BE USED AGAINST AMERICAN VALUES. AND THEY ARE DELUSIONAL IF THEY THINK THEY WILL TAKE AWAY OUR GUNS. AT THAT POINT, WE FIGHT FOR SURE. BUT UNTIL THEN, WE NEED TO FORM GROUPS AND GO AFTER WINS BY FORCING CHANGES. SET THINGS UP TO WIN IN THE LONG RUN, NOT JUST OUR GENERATION, BUT TO EXIST AFTERWARDS. WE NEED TO EDUCATE THE 20 SOEMTHING ANIMALS TO MAKE THEM INTO SOCIAL HUMAN BEINGS WITH A CONSCIENCE.

Roxy Proxy @RoxyProxy17
13 April, 11:11
🚒On fire this AM.

SPORTS @SPORTS
13 April, 09:50
So let's march to DC with our mother fucking "arms" and end this scam today since it is obvious Trump doesn't have the will or courage to do so.

Heather Seekins @HeatherSeekins
13 April, 10:32
In response SPORTS to his Publication
He has balls like no other President has ever done for this great country. So before you anger yourself consider there is much more going on behind the scenes that is needing to be taken care of, he has busted his ass for 4 years and did waht he promised while in office. I trust this man to come out as soon as it is the right time.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
13 April, 04:33
In response SPORTS to his Publication
ok sporty troll.....I am getting tired of u ......

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
13 April, 09:50
Or else!