Pat Shelbern @Pattie
Eventually you can see the lie!!
https://youtu.be/9KgewfSbF...
FOOTAGE NEVER SHOWN TO THE PUBLIC. Don't believe the lie anymore. - YouTube

This footage was never shown to the public. If it were you would know the truth about this drill. The evidence is clear and the facts support themselves.Th...

01:27 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Pattie in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
10 April, 11:48
In response Pat Shelbern to her Publication
That's so ridiculously fake! Even if you believed that was a real body, you cannot under any circumstance explain WHY a real body of a dead kid would be dragged around like that and repositioned multiple times!

I haven't studied Columbine, but I dove deep into Sandy Hook because something about the limited scope of the footage struck me the moment I saw it being reported. Sure enough, it was fake as hell. It also had a very sinister undertone with all of its related Satanic elements.

Boston Bombing and Boulder were laughably fake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
10 July, 01:13
Wonder if Alex Jones was aware of this video???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
11 May, 06:29
So all these people, fire, police are involved in these false hoods. This is freaking ridiculous, I hope they find every last one of them. and hang their asses.

anon anon @Qcolorado
11 May, 06:28
WTF?!?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
10 May, 10:43
PARKLAND WAS DONE SAME WAY !!!!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
10 May, 05:00
OMG, LOOK WHO ARE THE REAL CRIMINALS... THEY'VE BEEN PUSHING THEIR AGENDA OF BANNING THE ARMS FROM PEOPLE SO THAT THEY CAN GET MORE POWER OVER THE PEOPLE AND LEAVE THE PEOPLE AT THEIR MERCY, SLAVES AND IN FEAR...

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
09 May, 09:34
Well everyone involved be arrested?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 May, 09:11
lets find T Snow!!!!!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 May, 09:09
wow. why am i not at all surprised

Seek The Truth @WL6202
09 May, 05:59
Thank Q so much for this! Sure a lot of school shootings when Obummer was illegally in power.

Never Evil @NeverEvil
09 May, 07:19
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
This particular incident happened in April 1999, while Slick Willy was in office.