CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 April, 09:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
13 April, 09:50
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
So let's march to DC with our mother fucking "arms" and end this scam today since it is obvious Trump doesn't have the will or courage to do so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
13 April, 09:53
In response SPORTS to his Publication
But what if what you are being told is incorrect and Trump has zero power atm? Just because you make plans for a road doesn't mean you can build it.

SPORTS @SPORTS
So the day Trump finally acts you are saying will be his first day to be in control? So why the cookie cutter statements that don't do anyone any good? How many people will whoever is in control allow to die before deciding to start MASS and PUBLIC arrests of thousands of KNOWN career con men and women in the pure trash swamp that IS Washington, DC or whatever the hell folks want to call it?

This is brutal stuff. Each day we lose more good people. So why not end it right now? 'Enjoy the Show"? When? Where? "Patriots in Control"? So if that is truly the case, why not end this very minute.

The answer to THAT will tell everyone EXACTLY who is in control RIGHT NOW and TODAY.

Is what it is. Sometimes reality isn't what you think it is. Skull fuckings continue ANOTHER day. Why? DEAD.
09:58 AM - Apr 13, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
13 April, 01:52
This is what happens when people take the easy way out. There really is no other way to put it. Most people want to be rescued. They were told they were going to be rescued so that is what they are waiting for. Like I said before there will be no change until we make a change. It does not have to be with weapons, though it may end up that way, but that should not be the way it starts. Trump has no power atm, period. He is a former president. He has no power. He spent 4 years telling people they needed to stand up for themselves and he did everything he could to empower them. You can not just start blasting people you do not like no matter what they have done wrong, it doesn't work that way. Blaming Trump for what is going on is like blaming a baby for being born, it never asked for shitty parents and to be abused but it happened anyway. Trump, tried to wake people up the best he could, it is up to them now. It is up to them to say enough. Until that happens more good people will die

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 April, 10:11
TRUMP IS NOT MY GOD OR MY SAVIOR. TRUMP IS JUST A HUMAN LIKE ME. HE CANNOT SAVE US. WE NEED TO SAVE US. LAST TIME PEOPLE MARCHED TO DC LOOK WHAT HAPPENED, SO I AM SUSPICIOUS OF ANYTHING THAT MAKES PATRIOTS LOOK ANGRY PEEPS, INSTEAD OF HAPPY. PATRIOTS ARRESTED FOR A FALSE FLAG EVENT PLANNED TO CREATE BAD OPTICS TO HURT CONSERVATIVES. SILENT WAR MEANS MOVE LIKE AN INDIAN IN THE WOODS. NOT AN ELEPHANT IN THE WOODS. I DON'T HAVE ALL ANSWERS, BUT KNOW IN MY HEART THINGS ARE MOVING FORWARD, BECAUSE I SEE IT AND FEEL IT. WATCH DESANTIS AND WATCH OTHER LOYAL CONSERVATIVES WHO ARE FINDING SOLUTIONS. LET THEM HELP SHOW US THE WAY. GOD IS IN CONTROL. I AGREE YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING IF YOU FEEL INSPIRED. I AM WORKING WITH PEOPLE I HAVE ACCESS TO AND NOT OUT OF MY REALM. I WILL TRY TO CONTROL WHAT I CAN CONTROL. NOT CREATE MORE HAVOC AND ACT LIKE ANTIFA. WE ARE CIVILIZED HUMANS, NOT ANTIFA ANIMALS. WE ARE NOT BLM RACISTS, WE ARE CIVILIZED AND ARTICULATE AND GOD-FEARING. NOT ANIMALS BRAINWASHED BY