CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
covid 19 virus cannot be found because it is fictitious and is a scam. I told my daughter this a month ago and she treated me like an imbicile and said it was misinformation. But hey, she lives in LA and thinks Newsome is a great person. And she wears goggles on planes. And went without eating in a restaurant for over a year. And could not visit over Christmas because of covid fear to keep me "safe"...And I love her more than the world, so it kills me to go through this shit with her. I WANT REVENGE AGAINST THE NEW WORLD ORDER SCAMMERS FOR THEIR LIES AND I WANT FAUCI HUNG UPSIDE-DOSN BY HIS NON-EXISTANT BALLS!!!
09:39 AM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
13 April, 10:09
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
My friends and family members have been deceived too, pisses me off. I want to help you accomplish those goals, me and millions of true patriots. We will have our day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Regine Koch @Regine
13 April, 10:06
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
If you love your daughter, send her a lot of love and best wishes in your prayers that she will wake up and see the truth soon. And trust the divine plan, she will have her wakeup and the less you fight (discuss) with her, the lovelier will be the union of you both.
Don't give attention to what's happening with her because you will give more energy to it to grow.
The opposite! Let it go and trust God that your daughter will come by her own. The LOVE is uniting you and love is stronger than everything else 💕😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 April, 10:13
In response Regine Koch to her Publication
TY, WILL DO MY FRIEND!