Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good Morning! You belong, here. ♥️
08:43 AM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
14 April, 02:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
13 April, 04:39

Joshua 4:13 - "about 40,000 equipped for war, crossed for battle before the Lord to the desert plains of Jericho."

Where did it start? How did it spread? Who thought it was a good idea? right? righteous? Was it one verse that did it?

"..offer the other cheek."

A (limp-wristed, pansy, weak-a**) doctrine has been built from one scripture. The wussification of the modern man started in the church. The unwillingness to verbally & physically fight evil, supposing it was "un-Christian" to engage in altercations, has culturally castrated the strong Christian voice; rendering it weak, dull, ineffective, effeminate.

God's hand is with the brave, the fighter, the moral but masculine. If you're not willing to fight (literally), you'll never see the Promised Land.

"The world needs more violent men with Christian morals."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
13 April, 01:25
Amen and good morning from Crested Butte Co.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
13 April, 01:02
Morning Kimmy. i miss everyone so much. I feel so out of touch and kinda feel like pre Q times.

Hoping you and your loved ones are well.

chat soon
DMan

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
13 April, 01:26
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Getting kicked off Twitrer was so much more disruptive than I thiught it would be! take care Brother!

Christopher King @IAM0010110
13 April, 12:53
Hello all. Just wondering how I can contribute?

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
13 April, 11:21
People are not dying from COVID-19

MUST WATCH: https://youtu.be/6MdlXBAyP...

#wakeUp #video

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
13 April, 11:18
love it so much....Thanks Kim for been here 💞

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 April, 11:16
I Love You So Very Much. Keep going for them all.
https://youtu.be/9rcSNKPG5... 🙏
🤗😇🤗❤️
Ben E King - Stand By Me | Cover - YouTube

It's been a while since I've done a throwback so I hope you enjoy this one! Let me know which throwback songs you'd like to hear me cover!! By the way I know...

Mike Cmm @Mikecm
13 April, 11:09
Thank you for the wonderful message Kim!!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 April, 10:58
mornin’ Kim! I’m here no matter what! Many battles for all of us, personal and public! I will not back away, ever! I know I am here for God and Country! My calling is here in anyway I can contribute! So many things shown have come to pass, how can anyone doubt! No one said it would be easy! I BELEVE!!
#NeverGiveUp #SaveOurChildren #GodWinsALWAYS
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

lil Smith @lilyraven
13 April, 10:50
Good Morning Kim! keep shining so brightly! 💫

carol munoz @bornfree2
13 April, 10:48
Thank you. I needed that. I was having a rough morning. Good Bless you Kim.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
13 April, 09:28
Good morning Kim. 🌅

Have a BLESSED week. 🙏

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
13 April, 09:15
🌺Good morning, Kim! Hope you're doing well!

Andi Bond @andibond108
13 April, 09:03

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
13 April, 08:51
Yes. There are rumblings... it's good... buckle up... is it too early for a beer? Asking for a friend... :)

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
13 April, 10:45
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
I laughed outloud wheb i read this! Cheers!!

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
13 April, 08:48
Truth. Our actions are key now and there is more great news to start the day! No more creepy Bezos/Amazon monopoly selling cheap, Chinese-made products - Mike's MyStore will sell American-made, quality products. YES!!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

https://www.newsweek.com/m...

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
13 April, 10:47
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
love this!!!