Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
12 April, 03:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
12 April, 03:34
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
What does that mean??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
@awakenow That ship is actually owned by Nancy Pelosi and its in the Suez Canal still from what I understand. It was carrying oil. It's all connected and this is how they all stay in power and keep control of us and .2 I believe it's relating to a comm.
03:18 AM - Apr 13, 2021
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
14 April, 02:54
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
Thank you! I believe Bezos' had a ship over there too... This is all really crazy trying to get my head around it all!

14 April, 03:53
In response Awake Now to her Publication
@Awakenow This 10-minute video will blow your mind. This video is in Turkish but, it's all in English and at the bottom of the news broadcast. When they say all was almost lost they are not kidding it was way worse than we ever thought.After hearing this video and I am the kind of person who doesn't believe in violence I hope Bill Gates is taken out by a firing squad because that man is an absolute monster.