Some thought they would receive it.

But they got lazy and too cozy.

Keep searching. Keep praying.
01:51 AM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 April, 01:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Always, All-Ways Praise God and Embrace the Message of Jesus.
🙏🌍❤️✝️
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Christina Maga @Christina71
13 April, 04:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 April, 03:51
We all have a internal direct connection to God.
Nana prays for every single one of God's children to find it.
He is waiting for everyone to invite him in.
We have free will, he wont come in without an invitation.
Hold on to you connection to God, the teachings of Jesus & dont worry about what falls away.
He is all you will need going forward.
Everything you need or will do starts with God.
You have one job!
Raise your frequencies, connect with God, & you will be able to handle what ever comes.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
13 April, 03:15
🙏

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
13 April, 01:02
🙏

hope saxton @Scribe11
13 April, 12:58
God bless you @Doqholliday for your inspiring prayers. Praying for everyone from Canada

Mike Anon @Mike314
13 April, 07:19
The answers come to you when you are ready to receive them.

#Peace #GoodVibes

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 April, 03:37
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
My visitors keep indicating that I need to be patient that learning the answers instead of them telling me unlocks my abilities.

Roy Lion @Austria_Sword_of_truth
13 April, 05:15
MPsalm 7:2-9(mod)
2 Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.
3 O Father my Father , If I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands;
4 If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy:)
5 Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.
6 Arise, O Father, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.
7 So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high.
8 Our Father shall judge the people: judge me, O Father , according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.
9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous Father trieth the hearts and reins.Selah.
Lion of God 🙏

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
13 April, 03:32
I have pledge my allegiance to GOD our Ann Gather in Heaven and pray daily all day!

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
13 April, 03:24
In Jesus name... Amen

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
13 April, 02:26
🙏

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
13 April, 01:58
🔥🐸👊💣💥💞💥💣👊🐸🔥

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
13 April, 03:57
In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
Praises go out to our Abba Father!