Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
12 April, 08:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 April, 11:01
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I wasn't aware they took it away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Most if not all public schools stopped years ago stating that it was due to the word "God" in the Pledge of Allegiance.
11:17 PM - Apr 12, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
16 April, 01:34
My 14 year old son plays ice hockey, he has for about 9 years now. Before each game, they sing the National Anthem. Gives me chills every time, all the parents sing it, the kids all stand - there is much respect for the flag and for our country. Hockey, a true patriotic sport no matter the country.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 April, 11:27
It was to make the little by little moves towards anti-Americanism and into communism under the CCP. I get a separation of church and state as I wouldn't want Luciferianism taught in schools. They didn't have to throw the baby out with the bath water though. How about keep it and just pledge, One Nation Free and Strong with Liberty and Justice for all. Bring it back like this !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
13 April, 02:35
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
It all is a spiritual war