Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
God Wins donated @GR2021
16 April, 01:31
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
My children are in a Classical Charter school ... they have the US flag in almost every classroom and speak the Pledge of Allegiance daily. My Kindergartener is currently learning about Mt. Rushmore Presidents. I watch their education like a hawk.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
16 April, 01:30
back in grade school in the late 70's, I went to a private school, uniforms and all. Each morning, two kids designated to walk the flag out, folded properly, and rung it up the pole in front of everyone in lines. We said The Pledge. At the end of the day, the same two kids would wind the flag down, never touching the ground, and folded it perfectly and walked it to the office. If you goofed around during the pledge, it was detention after school. It was taken seriously, I remember...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
12 April, 11:48
Everyone Morning Except Canadian Anthem and no Flag.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
12 April, 11:45
President Trump in the last week of his MAGA campaigning
2020 said (promised)at two rally's that big changes will come
to public schooling, all having to do with learning to Love
our country and it's History capped off by kicking all commies
out of the system..Oh it's going to happen

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 April, 11:01
I wasn't aware they took it away.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
12 April, 11:17
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Most if not all public schools stopped years ago stating that it was due to the word "God" in the Pledge of Allegiance.