Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
12 April, 05:46
I’ve been thinking a lot about DJT endorsing these deadly vaccines, and reading the Art of War. I just had an AH-HAH moment and it makes sense to me now... Here is my perspective. PLEASE ZOOM IN and consider. Finally, I feel at peace and the PLAN makes sense to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
Thoughts to ponder.
1. why are the docs and nurses pushing hard on a daily to vax people?
2. Are they forced to by their hospital administration or lose their license?
3. Are they getting paid per vax patient by Big Pharma or Insurance companies (BCBS)?
4. Why are so many docs & nurses publicaly getting the jab on social media?
5. Does Potus have them by the balls and already served them indictments?
6. Are the docs pushing the vax the ones that have taken 💵💵 from big pharma to push medications to make us sicker?

This movie is so good! 🍿🍿🍿
09:27 PM - Apr 12, 2021
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LSUPatriot in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 April, 05:49
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
LSU I AM GONNA SAY ALL THEE ABOVE !!
SOME MAY KNOW ONCE MED BEDS COME OUT
HEALTH CARE IS GONNA CHANGE FOREVER

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
15 April, 08:41
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Agent of Liberty @Dr0id_Er1s
13 April, 10:57
I work in medical field. You'd be surprised how many medical professionals read from the script and do not do their own research. Docs die from COVID, unable to help themselves (HCQ or Ivermectin). They're unable to save themselves. You think they can save you?

Sliver Raven @SliverRaven444
12 April, 10:11
I haven't listened to the msm in almost 5 yrs now and
today I took my husband to his doctor appt. while I was sitting waiting for him they had their tv on and of course they had news on, in the 30 mins i waited all they did was push the vaxx🤦 and pushed the mask bs.

Pink Totter @Totter
12 April, 09:59
Same as the flu shot, they get bigger bonuses for more jabs.