John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
12 April, 07:12
Militia=Military. Have you ever considered it is you that saves yourself?

You don't need a gun to topple a dictator you just need people that are willing to use them if they HAVE TO. Every single American can be part of America's militia. You can be a part by writing your congress, joining a petition, not wearing a mask, saying no to the vaccine. You don't have to use a gun to be a hero and save people you just have to do something, somewhere. Mask restrictions were lifted by states who's people said I have had enough and I don't care what you say or do I will not listen to you anymore. You fought the battle and YOU won. This applies to everything. You are the militia if you want to be. Why do others have to give their lives to defend you when have all the power you need to stop it. You have the ALL the power and you always have.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
we can leave the central banks, quit buying coke, flying delta and cancelling Concast. we can cry bullshit to the medical industrial complex and keep vibing high.
09:24 PM - Apr 12, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PamelaTX17 in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
12 April, 09:28
In response Pamela TX17 to her Publication
Damn fine start you got there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396