πŸ™πŸ•ŠThank You Lord for our brave soldiers who have sacrificed so
much for those who are suffering. Please comfort all the families
and friends of the fallen. Provide for all the unique needs of our
troops facing these horrors. Strengthen us all as we press on in
the fight against this ancient evil. May we all remember Christ's
ultimate victory over death this Easter Sunday. πŸ’œ
In Jesus NameπŸ™πŸ•Š

πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ•ŠPlease Pray For Our Troops and Their FamiliesπŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
02 April, 09:29
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
Those pictures are from a training facility, they are not from the field. I also want to point out when people say I can't go in to details they tend to have nothing to back up what they are saying. This is the stuff people need to question. We wouldn't let the networks get away with unsourced stories why do we let these people. This is easily debunked if you look in the reports that MUST be filed when a solider is killed. They can change how they died for secrecy but they can not get around reporting it. Look into this stuff peeps. Don't just believe what your told.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
12 April, 12:41
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Gene Decode did explain this situation for when the 200 soldiers were blown up due to the enemy tricking us upon surrender from one of the tunnels.
I knew immediately what she was referring to.
Not all people dig deep and take the time to research and listen to facts due to time constraints, maybe being a factor.
But with all due respect, please dbl ck yourself before attacking another Anon. We've all been in this game for a long darn time.
I have the video footage of a soldier fighting the Vril.
If I posted what I saw but not the video...does that make me a liar who wants followers???
I say all of this with concern and respect. We cannot behave like MSM in here or make others believe that our words are not in earnest fashion.
I also realize that there are trolls and shills among us but she is not one of them.
A quick study of her past posts would have shown you that.
LET US ALWAYS STAND TOGETHER AND UNITED.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
12 April, 02:07
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
I appreciate what you are saying. 200 soldiers did not die in a tunnel. I don't care who said this or why they said it, it never happened. I can prove it didn't. They (being the 200 soldiers) are not on a casualty list that must be reported regardless of what they were doing when they died, classified or not. Can you refute just that with proof otherwise? Can you show me something that has C-17s that are earmarked BlueBark. You can't because there weren't any. It was a flat out lie.
As for anything you have I will not refute it because you have not posted it that I am aware of. Please feel free to post it because I have software that will show if it is CGI or photo shopped in anyway. I do not post trash and I do not call out something unless I can prove it false, which I have when it comes to the 200 soldiers.
As for double checking myself I do that daily, I post nothing that doesn't have verifiable sauce or states that it is opinion. People are paid for followers, money=corruption

Eric Larson @ericman375
12 April, 02:33
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
These types of operations would have all sorts of NDAs signed by the servicemen and their families. Best case scenarios, someone would inform the loved ones and tell them it still has to be kept secret. Most likely scenario is that their loved ones would not be informed until a certain marker has been achieved. The photos above are just references. Of course Gene does not have the real action photos, but I assure you, they are documenting everything and there will be some degree of journalistic disclosure. The days immediately after the inauguration when there was all sorts of activity at the white house in the middle of the night and all the kids were ushered out, the media platform was packed with people and camera equipment and the flood lights were on. That webcam is probably 6 blocks from the white house, otherwise we would already have decent pics.

12 April, 07:56
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
I have that footage of the many fire trucks&ambulances surrounding DC when the kids came from the tunnels.
Q has told us disinformation is necessary. So when things happen and then we have documentation of it and then the next person debunks it without verifiable proof it confuses the enemy on purpose.
How many times have we read that confusing the enemy is paramount?
I for one am not here to spread lies for financial gain like this other Anon insinuates. I have zero underlying motives. And doubt this other gal did either.
We know these damn Reptillian-Cain bloodlines took over and they r super clever and masters of deceivers. Pedophiles rule this land we call earth. They r implanted in every facet of our lives in every corner of the world. Can we all agree on that?
We know that aliens r here messing with us under ground. Many have died who tried getting out the truth.
Trey Smith is amazing on Youtube.
Khazarian Jews r the key to it all. Fact.
Am so ready for full disclosure!!

Stella Artois @Enigma0369
God Bless you.
πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘
07:59 PM - Apr 12, 2021
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Enigma0369 in this post can reply
12 April, 08:09
In response Stella Artois to his Publication
Back atcha.