P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
__🇺🇸 __STAND UP AND FIGHT, AMERICA__🇺🇸 __

https://t.me/DismantlingTh...
07:40 PM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Christina Markahn @10101_O
12 April, 10:35
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
We remember and we know who did it.. We do not forget and we do not forgive.........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhombus Cloud @RhombusCloud
12 April, 09:54
We can never forget this tragedy that befell us. We can never forget the horrendous atrocities done to us by the so called leaders of the Free World. We are the tired. We are the hungry. We are the poor. It's time to take our fucking country back and have this political shit over. No more politics. No more games. Fuck the ones who wish to oppress and suppress us. It's time to kick some fucking ass and take some fucking names. End the stupidity that has come to try and take over. Cancel the Cancel Culture.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
12 April, 09:42
I WILL never forget, nor will I forget about Ambassador Stevens and the other brave souls in Benghazi! EVER.

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
12 April, 09:41
I didnt forget, I never will !! holding the line !!

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

DkH O’Dell @DkH
12 April, 08:24
In response GOD WON to her Publication
I am hopeful that Seal Team 6 is alive and well!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 April, 07:59
And I have NOT. Justice is coming.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
12 April, 07:41
Stand Up Patriots!!! Hold The Line!!!