Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 April, 08:31
In response The Mac to his Publication
and this is only 2020 favorites

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 April, 08:31
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
And of course I lost many by uploading them onto my laptop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
13 April, 01:45
I love your posts, when I am looking at them I am challenged, but very intrigued. Weirdly, though I can't explain the post, I feel like a part of brain understands it and knows just what you are saying🤷‍♀️

The Mac @TheMac
13 April, 03:08
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
❤️

Lynne Black @divasingsoflove
12 April, 11:55
From 40k high, the view can be overwhelming. It helps one realize how EVERYTHING is connected whether physically visible to human eyes or not. Thank you for sharing your knowledge! Much love & light...

Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
12 April, 07:56
respectfully, which one might be the shape of the Earth?

The Mac @TheMac
12 April, 08:28
In response Edmun Whaley to his Publication
A standing bell or resting bell is an inverted bell, supported from below with the rim uppermost. Such bells are normally bowl-shaped, and exist in a wide range of sizes, from a few centimetres to a metre in diameter. They are often played by striking, but some—known as singing bowls—may also be played by rotating a mallet around the outside rim to produce a sustained musical note.

Struck bowls are used in some Buddhist religious practices to accompany periods of meditation and chanting.