Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
12 April, 05:14
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
I'm really sick of these picture news. Sometimes I feel like people think we are too stupid to read multiple news articles. It's easier to research if we don't have to type long internet urls out. I'm going blind and can't read half of the pictures then want the proof. This is spreading fear just like the fear they spread when we first got the plandemic news.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

12 April, 05:22
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
ok thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 April, 05:40
In response Ana Mathilde to her Publication

12 April, 06:14
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
What I believe that all disease come from man. They are been trying to kill over the population for their own agenda since Eve tangled with the serpent and ate from the Tree of Knowlege.

I have a choice to accept Jesus as savior or follow the serpent. Your body is God's temple. I don't defile God's temple with a vaccine.

I'm old enough to have had two vaccine; small pox and polio given to me by my parents. I was not old enough to decide for myself. I've had chicken pox, mumps, measles, rubella, and whooping cough (perussis). None of these diseases came close to killing me. I had the disease, developed immunity and that was the end of them. I didn't need vacinnes for them . . . and no other vicious variants came to threaten my life. I had Asian flu during the pandemic of 1957, stayed in the hospital for two weeks I'm told it was rough going but I survived and never had the flu again either. I've never had a flu vaccine or any other vaccine.

12 April, 06:23
Once you realize that your government has been lying to you ever since Adam and Eve partook from the Tree of Knowledge, one comes to believe that ALL medicines created to cure diseases that have been given to you by men who follow the serpent. I believe that man lived to be nearly 1000 years old (Methuselah) that God intended us to live long healthly lives. I believe that diseases were created and given to us by man so they could get rich from giving us chemicals to kill us slowly. So they kill us slowly . . . to make money from their cures. We pay them to kill us actually.

I won't get the vaccine. If I get the disease and die then I'll visit my Jesus. But if I get the vaccine, I believe it won't kill you in two weeks that the death will be slowly so man can make their "blood money"

The only truth is in the Bible . . .and should be the only "news" you get. Their plan is their, I could cite passages but being lazy and this is already quite long.

Give your life over to Jesus. He promises everlasting life if we open the door and let him into our hearts.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. (Colossians 2)

Confess your sins.

Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord.
(Acts 3:19)

Accept Jesus Christ as your savior.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

No need for a vaccine, so need to fear death from covid or anything. Just look towards Jesus as the truth.
06:36 PM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnaMathilde in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana Mathilde, click on at the bottom under it